STERIS - Cmax™ Surgical Table
(View Product details)
STERIS is proud to introduce the Cmax operating table. It combines all
the positioning capabilities of a general surgical table with the
radiolucence and precise mobility of an imaging table, making it the
most advanced, versatile surgical table on the market. The Cmax table
is designed to support advancements in surgical procedures and imaging
techniques and has six patented innovations, truly separating it from
all other tables:
- ZIP SLIDE™ movable table top (patent pending): 18" (454 mm) of tabletop slide maximizes C-arm access.
dual power system (patent pending): truly independent dual power modes
that also provide continuous auto-diagnostics.
- HI-LOCK™ (patent pending): allows for quick and easy removal of the leg section with safety lock feature.
- AUTO LIMIT SENSOR™ control device (patent pending): informs and prevents sectional articulation conflict.
- KIDNEY™ elevator mechanism (patent pending): extremely compact, motorized, radiolucent kidney elevator.
E-SERVE™ accurately diagnoses and/or repairs your equipment.
The Cmax table accommodates a wide variety of surgical positions,
including Lithotomy, park-bench, supine, sitting, shoulder arthroscopy,
urology and gynecology. It also has the following specifications:
- Sliding top: 18" (454 mm)
- Height: 26"- 45" (675 mm - 1136 mm)
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 30°
- Lateral tilt: 20°
- Back section: -40° / +90°
- Leg section: -105° / 0
- Patient Weight Capacity (lift and articulation): 900 lb. (400 kg)
|Download Cmax™ Surgical Table Brochure
Click here to view more information on the Cmax™ Surgical Table