Founded in 1913, Swedish Trading Company Limited (STC) is a privately held equipment supply, engineering and marketing organization.
STC partners with leading global companies to provide our clients with the latest innovative solutions for the commercial, industrial and medical fields.
With a successful history of combining engineering expertise with technical services, we have effectively positioned STC to meet the diverse requirements of our clients in Hong Kong, Macau, China and surrounding markets with the highest standards of quality and service.
STC serves an extensive network of customers and is qualified to handle projects of unlimited contract value for the Hong Kong SAR Government with approval from the Secretariats Work Branch under the category of “Manufacture and Erection of Mechanical Plant of Equipment, Group I and II”.
Maintaining fully operational facilities is of key importance. Our in-house teams of engineers and service technicians provide testing and commissioning programs with a comprehensive after sales service programs for our entire product range.
Swedish Trading Company has six core business units:
- Medical Systems & Solutions
- Laundry & Hygiene Solutions
- Commercial Catering Solutions
- After-Sales Service
- Project Engineering & Consulting
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our services and what our team can do for you.
- Dedicated sales network with comprehensive coverage across Hong Kong and Macau.
- Experienced sales teams who can provide expert advice on the best possible product mix to fit your individual needs and requirements.
- We offer a complete range of after-sales services and support for all our core business units.
- We are your reliable partner in servicing your equipment and providing regular scheduled maintenance.
Project Engineering & Consulting
- Dedicated engineering department that provides full project design packages. We work closely with our clients to produce the correct equipment mix and layout taking into consideration budgetary and space constraints.
- We ensure effective project management to ensure on-time delivery and cost-efficient solutions for clients.
STC recognizes that to maintain its position as market leader, an effective and dynamic Quality Management System is essential. The Quality Management System is designed to operate in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The system is not limited by this standard, statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the product requirement and in addition, through programs of continuous improvement, in which all employees are required to participate, the system including the policy and objective is continually reviewed, achieved and improved.
With the assistance contributed by the Quality Team Members, the Quality Management Representative (QMR) is responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and controlling the system in compliance with this Quality Policy Statement. Moreover, the QMR or his delegate has the authority to investigate any quality problems to ensure that all the departments implement effective outcome.
This policy intends to benefit both the customer and the Company through increasing customer satisfaction, leading to growth in existing markets and investment in new market areas. Of vital importance is our commitment to supply quality products which comply to the contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the products and deliver a proactive and timely pre- and post- order service to our customers.
Licences and Certificates
Government Approval List
- Approved Suppliers of Materials and Specialist Contractors for Public Works – Manufacture and Erection of Mechanical Plants Equipment Group II granted since 11th August 1988.
- Approved Supplier of Materials and Specialist Contractors under the category of “Steam, Compressed Air Plant and Associated Installations” granted since 31st July 1986.
- Approved Supplier of Materials and Specialist Contractors under the category of “Commercial Kitchen and Catering Equipment” granted since 9th May 1983.